In this workshop you will explore advanced features of Final Cut Pro 7. Topics covered include:
- Prepare a Multimedia Folder for your program.
- Set up Final Cut Pro properly for Multi Camera Editing.
- Work with footage from two different angles or a multi camera shoot.
- Synchronize Footage for live cuts & transitions with the Viewer.
- Tweak RT (Real Time) to make Multi-cam Edit work.
- Work with Video Generators to add special effects & animation.
Prerequisite: Edit II: Intermediate Final Cut Pro.
- Wed, 5/23/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
- Wed, 5/30/2012, 6:00 - 9:00 PM
This course is offered by Cambridge Community Television, in Cambridge, MA. Enrollment in this class requires advance payment and membership at CCTV. Date, time and curriculum is subject to change. To inquire or register for this course, please contact CCTV directly by phone: 617-661-6900.