This Week in NeighborMedia: a recap of the week's captivating Cambridge stories produced by NeighborMedia correspondents at Cambridge Community Television.
- Mark Jaquith lays out Cambridge Local First's case for banking in your own community in "Five Reasons to Bank Locally and Move Your Money."
- Saul Tannenbaum explores the area's vivid history in "Walking Tour Leads Off Cambridgeport History Day."
- Mary Holbrow's story "Dr. Gabor Maté speaks at On The Rise Dinner." covers the On the Rise fundraiser, featuring an investigation of the nature of addiction and its treatment in our society.
- Mark Jaquith critically questions the decision to remove several city trees in "Gilmore Street Trees Being Cut by City Arborist. They're Gone Now!"
- Mary Holbrow details the recent updates to the story regarding this August's double-stabbing in Cambridgeport in her report, "Arrest in Pearl Street stabbing"
- Writer's Block is Back!
Can't get enough NeighborMedia?
Have a story idea? Send email to newstip (AT) cctvcambridge (DOT) org.