Attached (in the bar at the bottom of this post) are the minutes from the 3/7/2007 meeting. We can use this space to discuss some of the unfinished business, and maybe suggest agenda items for the April 4 meeting.
If you subscribe to this group, you will receive email notifications when there is a new comment posted.
Let's see how this goes - if it is helpful to the process of the group, we can keep it going, and if not....
These are some of the issues to be resolved:
Issues that need to be addressed to design the pilot:
• Who is the pilot group?
Families with children in 4th, 5th, 6th or 7th were discussed
– who runs it?
• Funding model – who pays for program?
Do families pay anything for equipment?
Who owns the equipment?
• What’s the equipment- lap top or PC
- How to acquire computers?
- Where would they be stored?
- How will they be set up?
• Program Design
• Training for families
How to handle- video? Classes?
• Do people have to have training before they get the computer?
• Tech support
- How is it provided? video?
licensing issues? Standard image on each computer?